|Salary:||Mimimum $80,000 commensurate with ability|
|Company:||Susan Moriarty & Associates|
|Apps close:||Wednesday 12th May 2021|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Employment Lawyer with 3-5 years PAE to join our dynamic boutique firm.
Being in operation for more than 20 years, Susan Moriarty & Associates (Brisbane) has been regularly described as one of the 3 best employment law firms in Brisbane. Built on the foundation of providing advocacy and social justice outcomes across the many areas of workplace law, we operate with a genuine concern for clients. The firm has deep expertise and knowledge across discrimination, investigations and disciplinary processes, unfair and unlawful terminations, adverse actions, bullying and harassment, unpaid wage claims and professional regulation disputes.
• You will be responsible for the conduct of your own matters in the area of employment law.
• You will enjoy the support of several administrative staff who understand that they are there to support you in assisting our clients through a difficult time.
If you have:
• at least 3 to 5 years' minimum experience in employment law
• documented history of appearances at Directions Hearings, First Court Dates, conciliations, compulsory conferences and mediations in the QIRC and the Federal Courts.
• a strong desire to see justice achieved
We are offering an attractive base salary for the successful applicant reflective of your years of experience and your professional status. If you would like to apply for this position, please provide us with a letter outlining your qualifications and experience in legal practice, together with a copy of your resume and the names of three referees. Our address for all correspondence and enquiries is email@example.com