|Apps close:||Sunday 27th October 2019|
About Peninsula Health
Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care ad aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
For more information on Peninsula health please feel welcome to visit our website http://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/
The HR Business Partner Medical Workforce Project provides expert consultancy advice to Managers and staff on all aspects of the Human Resources function, with particular focus on employee and industrial relations advice and support to the Medical cohort.
This HR business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organisation.
• Provide expert generalist HR advice and support to Peninsula Health’s medical cohort;
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Analyses trends and metrics and shares insights and opportunities with leadership and management
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances and concerns
• Create, lead, direct and/or participate in a variety of projects and programs including – salary planning, policy development, training design and delivery, workforce design and workforce planning
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Law
• Experience with interpretation and implementation of the Medical Workforce Enterprise Agreements
• Extensive and progressive work experience in Human Resources or industrial relations
• Industrial Relations experience
• Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
Please refer to the Position Description for a full list of Criteria.
• Generous Salary Packaging - maximise an employee’s net salary by directing some of their pre-tax salary to pay for certain benefit items, such as rent, personal loan or mortgage
• Parking – On-site, low cost parking facilities at all sites
• Beautiful Mornington Peninsula location
• Career development opportunities
• Supportive team environment
How to apply
To apply for this position via Seek, please click on 'Apply for this Position' which will re-direct you to our careers page. From our Careers page, to apply or to continue with your application from Seek please click on 'Apply Now' and follow the below steps to finalise your application:
Existing Account Users:
1. Click 'Sign in' and follow the prompts to upload your Resume and Cover letter
New Account Users:
1. Click 'Register' to create an account
2. Once registered, click 'Sign in' in the top right hand corner
3. Type in the reference number (located at the top of the ad)
4. Re click 'Apply Now’ and follow the prompts to upload your Resume and Cover letter
If you experience any issues signing in or registering to our careers page, please feel welcome to contact our HR Hotline on 03 9784 2700.
If you have any questions specific to the positon you are applying for, please feel welcome to contact the hiring manager via the contact details below.
• Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must complete a National Criminal History Records Check, meet the immunisation requirements of their role and demonstrate evidence of current work rights to work in Australia prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a Working With Children Check card. To find out more about our quality employment standards and to prepare your application to join our team please visit: https://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/careers/working-preparing-employment/
• Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
• Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation.
• Peninsula Health ensures the safety and wellbeing of Victorians living with a disability and will conduct an additional pre-employment check prior to making an offer of employment to a potential employee. This safeguard strengthens existing pre-employment screening processes to better protect people with disability who access disability services.