|Salary:||$69,000 - $104,000|
|Company:||Health Services Union NSW/ACT/QLD|
|Telephone:||1300 478 679|
|Facsimile:||1300 329 478|
|Apps close:||Wednesday 16th October 2019|
The Health Services Union NSW/ACT/QLD is a strong, growing union with over 40,000 members that aims to use its collective power to build a fair and just society through improving conditions for our members in the health and aged care industry.
The HSU is currently hiring to fill a vacancy based in the Campaign Team.
• Assist in identifying campaigns, working up campaign plans, campaign materials and the delivery of campaigns;
• Deliver presentations to new starters in HSU’s areas of coverage;
• Recruit workers to the HSU;
• Build activism amongst union members and mentoring members into leadership
• Visit health care workplaces (public and private hospitals, aged care and disability, ambulance, allied health, imaging and pathology) across Sydney, NSW.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
• The position requires someone with excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and negotiations skills and who has the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment;
• Demonstrated ability to run successful campaigns and recruit new members;
• Excellent organising skills and ideas;
• Drivers licence;
• Demonstrated success at growing union membership and leadership;
• Ability to strategize and find solutions to challenges;
• Passion for the union movement;
• Ability to work some non-standard hours and occasionally travel to different parts of NSW.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
• Knowledge and understanding of contemporary industrial issues in the health care sector.
• Salary will be offered based on skills and experience as per the HSU Employee Agreement.
If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter in WORD to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Emilija Gudovska on 1300 478 679 or by email: email@example.com
Applications close: COB Wednesday 16th October 2019.
Only applicants with the right to work in australia will be considered for this role