|Location:||West Leederville, WA|
|Telephone:||08 213 2014|
|Apps close:||Monday 11th February 2019|
• 6 weeks’ annual leave (30 days)
• Close to Public Transport
• West Leederville Location
WALGA is looking for a savvy and experienced HR / IR professional to join our Employee Relations team who provide subscription-based advice and project-based consultancy support services to our WA and NT Local Government clients.
As an Employee Relations Consultant, you will:
• play a key role in assisting clients with day-to-day HR/ER employee relations matters
• provide advice and undertake industrial relations case preparation and conciliations
• provide advice on and / or lead enterprise agreement negotiations
• have the opportunity to advocate on behalf of our clients on sector wide industrial relations policy and strategy matters.
To be successful, you must have strong technical employee relations skills and knowledge of Federal and State Industrial Relations legislation and awards, coupled with a Tertiary Qualification in Industrial Relations, Human Resources, Law or related field. Strong customer service and client relationship skills and an ability to work well within a team are essential.
WALGA is a not-for-profit organisation to benefit the political and operational interests of our 138 Local Government members. It employs over 90 employees, with the majority based in West Leederville. WALGA is not a government agency or department.
For further information visit www.walga.asn.au
A position description and information on what to include in your application is available at http://www.walga.asn.au/careers
For further details on the role please contact Emma Clements on 08 9213 2014.
This role is being sourced directly by WALGA. We respectfully request no agencies approach.
We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Applications must be submitted through our website http://www.walga.asn.au/careers and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer.
All applications must be received by 5pm MONDAY, 11th February 2019.