|Location:||Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide|
|Apps close:||Sunday 24th October 2021|
About the role:
This role is primarily responsible for managing specialised and high level investigations as a key member of BHP’s Global Central Investigations Team (CIT). The role will report to the Manager Investigations, Australia and Asia and will be levelled according to experience.
- Demonstrates an ability to comprehend relevant legislation and compliance policies in order to facilitate meeting BHP and external legislative, reporting, governance and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrates a capability set aligned to a culture of care, trust, respect and performance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and can deal with high-pressure situations as well as ambiguity.
- Demonstrates and instils an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development.
- Investigates Category A Matters across BHP’s global operations in accordance with the CIT Investigations Framework, including by:
- Leading investigations,
- Undertaking or supervising forensic review of electronic communications and documents,
- Conducting interviews with reporters and other key personnel and / or third parties, and
- Preparing supporting documentation for investigations, including records of witness accounts and investigation reports;
- Prepares Investigations Summaries;
- Effective engagement with key stakeholders;
- Drives continuous enhancement and improvement of the Investigations Framework;
- Prepares Investigation Framework training materials and delivers training to stakeholders.
- Degree qualified in Law, Human Resources or Accounting (or relevant equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years experience in legal, compliance or investigations
- Experience working in investigations
- Experience handling and managing matters of a confidential nature
Location is flexible - Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth
Multiple opportunities available at Senior Investigator and Investigator level.
Apply via: https://careers.bhp.com/job/Investigator-Brisbane-Perth-Adelaide/795255700/