|Salary:||$115k – 124k package (incl 17% super)|
|Apps close:||Sunday 24th October 2021|
– See the difference you can make, through the work you do
– $115k – 124k package (incl 17% super)
– 2 Year Fixed Term
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing great things. But what makes us different isn’t what we do, it’s how we do it. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do.
Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re Australia’s number one university for impact and among the nation’s Top 20 employers. And it’s why we come to campus each day.
If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why your role matters
The successful candidate will responsible for providing timely and accurate advice to UNSW management and the HR team on a range of employee relations and industrial relations issues including employment related disclosures.
You will play a key role in supporting the Employee Relations team with a range of matters, including case management, industrial disputes and projects.
The position also plays a critical role in coordinating advice and support for the implementation of a range of policies and processes across UNSW, including conflicts of interest and employment related disclosures.
Other key responsibilities Include:
• The assessment and resolution of employment related disclosures and conflicts of interest;
• The interpretation and application of UNSW’s enterprise agreements;
• Overseeing and maintaining the online disclosure system, including the mandatory annual disclosure process and real time disclosures.
• Partnering with the HR Business Partnering team and act as the primary contact for key internal and external stakeholders regarding employment related disclosures, such as conflicts of interest.
• Managing employee information disclosed via the disclosure system and ensure appropriate action is taken.
• Maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion.
Who you are
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of study (including but not limited to industrial relations, human resources or law).
• Experience providing HR/ER related advice to line management in a large, complex organisation.
• Proven ability to build effective working relationships and partner with internal clients in providing effective HR/ER solutions.
• Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills.
Please apply via the Jobs at UNSW link provided in this advertisement.
Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Please provide a cover letter addressing your suitability to the role.
A copy of the Position Description can be found via the Jobs at UNSW website.
Get in touch
Talent Acquisition Lead
Ph: 9065 7278
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.