|Company:||Susan Moriarty & Associates|
|Apps close:||Friday 24th September 2021|
Have you experience as a receptionist and paralegal, if you have 2 or more years in a similar role then we want to talk with you!
Who are we?
Susan Moriarty and Associates is an inner-Brisbane boutique legal firm specialising in human rights and employment law. We have won numerous awards and regularly feature in the Doyle’s Guide to Law as a preferred employment lawyer in Queensland. If you would like to check out our firm, please visit our website.
Twenty years of private practice has seen numerous outstanding wins on behalf of clients. Our goal always remains, listen closely to what our clients actually want and focus on achieving that outcome for them.
The firm’s culture is one of a tight-knit team who are passionate about justice. We are flexible and easy going while maintaining a professional and commercial attitude.
This new key role is for a receptionist / paralegal providing support to the team members:-
• Exceptional receptionist and client service skills ensuring clients feel cared for and respected in a complex and sensitive environment
• Paralegal support to the Solicitors
• Motivated with excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and the ability to maintain a positive outlook
If you have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a law firm
• A friendly and caring disposition to be the face and voice of our firm
• The capacity to engage people, build rapport, show respect and compassion
• A strong desire to learn and contribute to the promotion of SMA values
• High level skills with computer systems e.g. MS Office suite
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience with LEAP software (an advantage but not essential)
What we are offering:
• Challenging work that makes a difference to client’s lives
• A great team environment
• Flexible working conditions and work / life balance
• A very competitive salary and additional Annual Leave
• Our office is located at the Grange, with easy free parking and close to public transport and shops
This is a career position. If this sounds like the role for you, please email your covering letter and resume detailing your experience and qualifications to:
For further information you can contact Robyn on (07) 3352 6782 or 0497 829 672.
Applications will close on: 24th September 2021