|Apps close:||Tuesday 31st August 2021|
We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
Our HR team is a strategic partner to the business, advancing the company's goals through innovative solutions. We do meaningful work in a range of areas, including compensation, diversity, recruitment, workforce planning, and leadership development.
What will I be doing?
• Management of award and enterprise agreement coverage and interpretations to ensure compliance
• Advice and management of IBM compliance to Fair Work Act and other employment legislation.
• Support for HR team in engaging with Employment Legal team
• Manage HR compliance register and review and update on regular basis to ensure accurate and compliant
• Frequent monitoring and updating of HR Policies, Practices, forms, payroll actions to ensure fully compliant.
• Review and watch external environment for compliance issues and changes and prepare recommendations on actions require
- Manage all HR audit activities (Self and external)
- Ensure systems and processes in place to respond to audit
HR Management Information System
• Build and maintain a HR Management Information system with control systems
• Prepare reports for HR leadership
HR and Employment Projects – including Business Development and supporting the business with new employment models.
What skills will I need?
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Investigative mind-set
• Solid business acumen
• Confidence in having their voice heard
What experience do I need?
• 3 to 4 years experience in Employment Relations/Industrial Relations and/or HR Governance Compliance roles
• Preferably worked in a large scale organisation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel