|Apps close:||Friday 23rd April 2021|
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with business units and various business partners
• Contribute to knowledge sharing among Group Integrity and the larger fraud & financial crime teams
• Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
About The Role
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands, Melbourne - 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
Group Integrity are a team of investigators who are tasked with protecting the assets and reputation of ANZ and are based in Australia, India, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As an Investigator, you will primarily focus on conducting investigations into allegations of internal fraud, bribery and corruption involving ANZ employees and contractors.
You will be responsible for leading and conducting complex and standard investigations into internal theft, fraud, corruption and serious misconduct involving ANZ employees.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have skills, knowledge and experience in the following:
• Banking operations experience
• Sound investigation skills
• Well-developed interviewing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Workplace Investigation experience and / or legal background highly regarded
• Tertiary qualification desirable but not essential
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That's why we strive to create balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
Recruiter: Christina Dubier