|Company:||Wise Workplace Solutions|
|Apps close:||Saturday 3rd April 2021|
Wise Workplace Solutions is seeking experienced workplace investigators and/or workplace relations lawyers or practitioners to join it’s growing practice in a contracting capacity.
Wise Workplace Solutions offers:
- the opportunity to undertake high quality workplace investigations, culture reviews,
training, alternative dispute resolution and employee relations advisory work for a
large number of government and ASX-listed private sector organisations;
- very flexible working arrangements;
- generous salary (commensurate with experience); and
- a friendly and supportive work environment with the opportunity for mentorship
under the supervision of the consultancy's Directors.
Candidates should have:
- excellent communication, drafting and interpersonal skills
- a good understanding of Employment Law
- demonstrated knowledge of investigative processes
- capacity to analyse and simplify complex information into concise reports
- strong interviewing skills
Qualifications in Law and or HR/ER/IR and strong workplace investigative experience are preferred. Candidates who hold an investigative licence are also preferred.