|Company:||Hall Payne Lawyers|
|Apps close:||Tuesday 23rd March 2021|
Hall Payne Lawyers is a highly reputable Brisbane based firm with a national compliance/governance practice.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a governance practitioner with 0-3 year’s PAE.
A unique opportunity exists to join the firm's Industrial and Employment practice. The primary focus of the position is organisational governance, regulatory compliance and the drafting and interpreting of governing instruments, including rules and constitutions. Additionally, you will be exposed to a genuine mix of litigation and advisory work across the whole spectrum of employment law, industrial relations, health and safety, defamation and commercial.
The practice is national, with work performed in all States/Territories.
• exposure to Regulatory Compliance and/or Governance;
• an understanding of the operation of organisations/corporations;
• exposure to litigation, preferably in the Federal jurisdiction;
• the ability to cope with pressure situations and to meet stringent time critical targets;
• communication skills, both written and oral;
• drafting experience and/or exposure to drafting large documents;
• advanced PC skills, in particular Microsoft word;
• the ability to work in a collegiate model; and
• the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally as the role will require direct dealings with clients.
Career progression, and skills development, are vitally important in this team and you will enjoy some of the finest training available, both formally and on the job.
This position is for the applicant who is looking for a long-term position.
Please submit your CV for consideration. Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.