|Company:||CFMEU Construction & General Division Vic/Tas Branch|
|Apps close:||Friday 5th March 2021|
CFMEU Construction & General Division Victorian/Tasmanian Branch is seeking a full timer to fill an Administration role for our Enterprise Bargaining Agreement Department.
The CFMEU is currently engaged in Enterprise Agreement negotiations across the building and construction industry. The successful candidate will work with a hard-hitting team of lawyers/industrial officers and union officials committed to the values and principles of unionism, and advancing the cause of the CFMEU and its members.
• Processing appointments with Employers
• Preparing and lodging paperwork with Fair Work Commission
• Dealing with issues arising from applications and employer enquiries
• Sending out documents to employers
• Reporting for CBUS/Incolink/other miscellaneous reports
• Liaising with legal/organisers/executive re changes/codes
• Recfind filing
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe and related programs
• AS400 maintenance
• Reception duties – intake of enquiries to legal department both in person and by phone/email and assisting with case triage.
The successful applicant will also be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of the labour movement, have a Trade Union background and a desire to work in a dynamic and pressurised environment.
Attractive salary (Grade 4) – Details will be provided at interview stage.
Applications/CV to be sent via email only to email@example.com
Close of Applications: COB Friday 5 March 2021
Applicants who progress to interview stage will be notified within 14 days of close of Applications.