|Location:||Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Adelaide|
|Apps close:||Sunday 14th February 2021|
Reporting to the National Workplace Advice Line Manager and based in either our Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide offices, we have an opportunity for two Workplace Relations Advisers to join our team.
As part of a fun and collaborative team, in this telephone advisory role, you will have the opportunity to utilise your extensive workplace relations/human resources experience to engage directly with members on a wide range of employee relations matters. Your ongoing learning will be a priority to meet the changing knowledge requirements of a dynamic workplace relations environment.
Our Workplace Advice Line provides vital support to our members on a broad range of Workplace Relations matters including:
• Award and Enterprise Agreement interpretation;
• Employment law issues ranging from unfair dismissal to discrimination;
• Workplace Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation; and
• Application of HR policies and procedures.
To be successful in this position, you must possess the following key criteria:
• Degree qualifications in Law, HR or a related discipline together with at least two
years' experience in a Workplace Relations role or a HR role with significant IR
• Analyse and interpret detailed information, such as regulations, legislation, awards
and agreements, and provide clear and concise advice on workplace relations issues
to a high standard in a fast-paced environment;
• High interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to liaise with people
at all levels of business;
• Strong verbal communication skills with a proven ability to translate complex issues
and concepts into 'plain English';
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
• Demonstrated ability to perform within a team environment; and
• Strong customer service delivery focus.
What we offer:
• A collaborative, supportive and enthusiastic team
• Exposure to a broad range of industries and issues
• Flexible working arrangements (full-time and part-time positions are available, work
from home opportunities)
• Extensive training and professional development
• A competitive remuneration package
• An attractive Health & Wellbeing program
How to Apply
If you believe you have the passion and skills to succeed in this role, please submit your application including a cover letter and your resume to Ann.Wright@aigroup.com.au.
Ai Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.