|Salary:||$80,477 - $88,634 (plus up to 17% super)|
|Company:||University of South Australia|
|Telephone:||08 8302 1777|
|Apps close:||Sunday 16th August 2020|
About The Job
Join the UniSA People, Talent and Culture team at an exciting time of transition and new initiatives. As Employee Relations Consultant you will assist our well-established and highly valued Employee Relations team in providing contemporary advice in response to the challenges impacting our significant academic and professional workforce.
Reporting to the Manager, Employee Relations, you will support and play a key role in delivering ER projects and initiatives aligned to progressing our Enterprise25 strategy. This opportunity would suit established or developing ER specialists seeking to enrich their experience in an environment offering diversity working across a range of contemporary and complex ER/IR matters, rarely found in a role of this nature.
• research, prepare, review and support implementation of a range of ER policy,
procedure and projects
• undertake preliminary investigations to present options for successful resolution
• coach managers on effective early intervention strategies and organisation change matters
• provide coordination and support to senior ER team members relating to more complex case management issue resolution
• contribute to the implementation of key industrial agreements and university strategic directions aligned to our Enterprise25 strategy
Essential Skills And Experience
• demonstrated experience providing advisory services to clients, specifically relating
to ER matters including underperformance, grievances and organisational change
• high level problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to understand and apply industrial instruments
• experience analysing HR data and applying policy and procedure
• well developed report writing, project management and business partnering skills
• tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Law will be highly regarded
Bringing your talent to UniSA will see you enjoy a wide variety of benefits such as:
• professional development and staff study support
• competitive salary negotiated under the EBA
• generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%
• flexible working arrangements and additional leave options
• employee assistance, health and wellbeing programs and support
• salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
• on-site services available at our campuses which may include gym facilities
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/ The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Bernie Dyer, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For queries about the position or recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2458.
Applications close: Sunday 16 August 2020
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment?