|Company:||Maré Lawyers t/a Workwise Advisory Services|
|Apps close:||Friday 14th August 2020|
Junior Lawyer/Law Graduate
Maré Lawyers Pty Ltd t/a Workwise Advisory Services is a boutique Employment Law firm, situated in beautiful Bunbury, working across all areas of Employment Law and Industrial Relations. Our clients are located from Perth to Albany and range in size and industry type.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and client-focused recently admitted Junior Lawyer or Law Graduate to join our team. Your primary role will be to support the Director in all areas of Employment Law, manage your own caseload and to assist with research and legal advice on a broad range of employment and industrial issues for various clients.
This opportunity would suit someone who is ambitious and driven with a genuine career interest in employment law, who is seeking to take the next step in their career.
Desirable attributes and skills include:
- A completed Bachelor of Laws;
- Ability to follow directions efficiently and accurately;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both verbal and written);
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm for working in a busy and rapidly growing practice; and
- A High level of integrity and professional accountability
If you are interested in this role, please send your application, including covering letter, copy of your resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regrettably, only short listed candidates will be contacted.