|Company:||Reserve Bank Australia|
|Apps close:||Wednesday 22nd July 2020|
• Make your mark in an organisation that helps make a difference to the Australian people
• Take the next step in your career in an established Employee Relations team
• 12 month maximum term contract
Do work that makes a difference
Join our established Employee Relations team to take on a broad variety of work that will allow you to make your mark at Australia’s central Bank. This role will be ideal for a driven individual ready to take the next step in their career. You will undertake significant work including:
• Contributing to the modernisation of the RBA’s Workplace Agreement
• Helping drive collaborative work to transform terms and conditions
• Developing cutting edge employee policies and benefits
• Taking the lead on key investigations and resolution of grievances
• Engaging with senior stakeholders and HR partners to provide expert ER advice
• Leveraging data and analytics to develop ER insights and solutions
• Ensuring compliance with workplace laws and instruments
To be successful in this critical role you will possess;
• Deep employee relations expertise, including a strong understanding of the IR framework, processes and employment policies
• A demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders and act as trusted adviser
• Strong organisational savvy and influencing skills
• Ability to deliver outcomes, seize opportunities and drive innovation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical capability
• Direct experience in complex workplace bargaining and resolution of employment issues
Your development & career
Working for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people, we can offer development and career opportunities in a collaborative environment that supports people’s growth, wellbeing and promotes flexibility.
The RBA pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system, all of which contributes to the welfare of the Australian people.
Our people have a critical role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting capacity. As a values driven organisation, our people conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, while striving for excellence in the work they perform and the outcomes they achieve. We encourage intelligent inquiry, we treat one another with respect, while promoting the public interest in our efforts.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.