|Salary:||Base + super + tool of trade + great discounts on products and services|
|Apps close:||Monday 1st June 2020|
== The Possibilities are Endless ==
* Partner closely with our evolving and changing supply chain businesses
* Challenge and develop yourself working on large scale projects and a wide variety of subject matter
* Flexibility in designing your work week including the opportunity to work from home, from our Distribution Centres, stores and our Norwest support office
== The Opportunity ==
Woolworths Group is seeking an experienced ER Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract (possibility of continuity) to join our team. You’ll work as part of a close knit Workplace Relations team who foster a culture of collaboration and service excellence. We are enabled by effective and efficient people processes and technology to support the management of our ER matters.
Reporting to the Employee Relations Manager this is a largely autonomous role focusing on providing high quality Employee Relations case management services to our Group with a specific focus on our Supply Chain business. Whilst bringing to life our company values of “team first culture” and “we care deeply”, you’ll be responsible for:
* Managing end-to-end employee relations matters, with a strong focus on our blue collar workforce
* Fair Work responses and representation for conciliations and dispute matters.
* Challenging ER matters from simple grievances through to significant bullying or harassment cases (and beyond)
* Investigating and resolving grievances
* Providing leaders with recommendations in relation to legislation, policies and procedures
* Engage with active unions and representatives in achieving the above, and
* The potential to assist in the delivery of training and education sessions to build leader capability
== Who We Are Looking For ==
We’re seeking an energetic and passionate employee relations professional who is able to demonstrate experience in partnering and influencing within a blue collar, unionised work environment. In addition, you’ll bring with you;
* Significant experience in employment/labour law through either an HR or ER/IR role in a blue collar or unionised environment
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and customers
* Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant ER/IR legislation within different jurisdictions and the application of policy
* Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills are important as is a commercial orientation
* The confidence to support stakeholders through change as we embrace environmental shifts in the way we work
== Joining the Woolworths Group ==
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
== We Would Love To Hear From You ==
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.