|Apps close:||Monday 1st June 2020|
Bupa is a health and care company. We are the largest privately-owned health insurance provider in Australia. We deliver a range of health services through dental, optical and audiology, and provide care to aged care residents across Australia and New Zealand. We also carry out more than 300,000 visa medical checks annually on behalf of the Australian Government and offer a range of health services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel.
Our Workplace Relations team is looking for a maternity leave cover to support with the development of our Workplace Relations strategy and lead a team of 2. As the Workplace Relations Manager you are also responsible for developing bargaining planning, leading and co-leading bargaining where appropriate, and industrial case escalation and advice. You will have demonstrated capability to influence beyond direct areas of control and manage complex relationships and stakeholders internal and external to Bupa.
We are looking for:
• Senior level Consultancy, advisory and/or management experience, inclusive of a demonstrable set of achievements in workplace relations in a large and complex organization.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of management policies and procedures and experience in delivering practical commercial HR /WR solutions.
• Demonstrable experience in the successful management, leading and coaching of a team of workplace relations specialists with a focus on collective agreement and Award management.
• Demonstrable experience in the successful support, development and implementation of workplace relations strategies, frameworks, systems, processes and policies.
• Strong stakeholder management skills (including Exec members), emotional intelligence and resilience.
• Demonstrable capability in workplace dispute prevention and settlement, negotiation, and end-to-end bargaining.
• Demonstrable and significant experience in industrial bargaining is a key requirement of this role.
You’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences. We trust, respect and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. At Bupa, we employ more than 80,000 people globally who are making this a reality. One thing stands out about Bupa people - our customers are our passion; they’re at the heart of our culture of care. If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we’d like to hear from you.