|Apps close:||Tuesday 24th March 2020|
Bupa is a health and care company. We are the largest privately-owned health insurance provider in Australia. We deliver a range of health services through dental, optical and audiology, and provide care to aged care residents across Australia and New Zealand. We also carry out more than 300,000 visa medical checks annually on behalf of the Australian Government and offer a range of health services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel.
We’re looking for a Senior Workplace Relations Specialist to predominately lead Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) negotiations. Reporting to the Workplace Relations Lead, you will also provide advice and support broader workplace relations compliance initiatives. The broader team of 12 is split between Employment Relations, Workplace Relations and Policy & Risk.
Key responsibilities include:
• Deliver and co-lead bargaining initiatives
• Manage industrial disputes/matters escalation and advice
• Support broader workplace relations compliance initiatives.
• Manage complex relationships and stakeholders internal and external to Bupa
What we’re looking for:
• Consultancy, advisory and/or management experience, inclusive of a demonstrable set of achievements in workplace relations in a large and complex organization (5+ years).
• Experience in improving the capability of others with a focus on collective agreement and Awards
• Experience in industrial bargaining in a highly unionised setting
• Proven ability to perform and deliver under heavy time constraints.
• Able to work collaboratively and effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders including more senior leaders, technical and functional specialists, business facing People-team Heads of and Partners, operational and line managers
• Proven ability to convert information and data into knowledge, and to communicate that knowledge in a meaningful and useful way.
• Ability to manage and prioritise competing demands with a client-focussed and outcomes-centred approach.
You’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences. We trust, respect and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. At Bupa, we employ more than 80,000 people globally who are making this a reality. One thing stands out about Bupa people - our customers are our passion; they’re at the heart of our culture of care. If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we’d like to hear from you.