|Apps close:||Friday 28th February 2020|
• Melbourne-Based With National Reach
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Workplace Relations Complex Case and Focus
• 12 Month Parental Leave Replacement (with possible extension)
Healthscope is a leading private provider of integrated health services in Australia.
Our Workplace Relations team focuses on innovative, practical and commercially focused workplace relations solutions to line managers in our hospitals.
We currently have a vacancy for a Workplace Relations Advisor to support complex workplace relations cases (e.g., performance/conduct/change management, employment litigation, workplace investigations, industrial instrument compliance activity, etc.).
In this role you will work closely with senior management and other stakeholders on the investigation, evaluation and tactical management of a wide range of complex case activity.
This role offers opportunities for involvement in the wider workplace relations function in a progressive and diverse environment that offers both autonomy with a supportive team culture. Mentoring will be provided to enhance your workplace relations career.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• A sound knowledge of employment and workplace relations laws and framework
• Experience providing written and verbal advice to stakeholders or clients on the full spectrum of complex case matters
• Practical, analytical and creative workplace relations problem solving skills
• An understanding of workplace investigative techniques and processes and preferably experience in conducting workplace investigations
• Highly refined written and verbal communication skills
• Capacity to conceive and deliver ethical and respectful solutions
• Experience working with and supporting line managers
• A work style that is collaborative and solutions orientated
• Strong commitment to client service, teamwork and commercial outcomes
Qualifications in law, with a speciality in Workplace Relations, would be highly regarded. Some interstate travel may be necessary.
For further enquires: You are encouraged to obtain a copy of the position description and have a confidential conversation with David Twyford - General Manager – Workplace Relations on 0449-901-350 or email@example.com.
To apply: Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org