|Location:||Bella Vista, NSW|
|Salary:||$95 - $105k plus 12% Super|
|Company:||The Pharmacy Guild of Australia|
|Telephone:||02 9467 7100|
|Apps close:||Saturday 29th February 2020|
About The Pharmacy Guild of Australia, NSW Branch
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia is the national peak body representing community pharmacy. It seeks to serve the interests of its members and to support community pharmacy in its role delivering quality health outcomes for all Australians.
The Guild is committed to supporting and maintaining the community pharmacy model as the most appropriate and efficient system of delivering medicines, medication management and related services to the Australian public.
The 5665 community pharmacies across Australia dispense around 250 million prescriptions annually. The vast majority of the prescriptions dispensed under the Federal Government’s subsidised Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme are available at the same price for all Australians wherever they live.
The Guild is registered under the federal Fair Work Act (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 as an employers' organisation.
Why work for us?
Be part of a diverse and inclusive team in the NSW State Branch of the Guild;
Modern, newly fit out work environment in a great Bella Vista location;
Access to income protection and group life insurance;
Provision of complimentary influenza vaccinations annually; and
Commitment to your personal career development.
The key objective of this position is to lead and manage the Workplace Relations team and to provide timely assistance and advice to Guild member pharmacies in New South Wales on all matters relating to HR, WR, and WHS.
The position holder will demonstrate clear knowledge of all relevant HR legislation and regulations applying in New South Wales, the range and scope of the service and advice able to be provided, and how these are aligned with the strategic direction of the Guild to facilitate the transformation of community pharmacy.
- Provide Human Resources (HR), Workplace Relations (WR), and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) advice to member pharmacies including, but not limited to, information on leave entitlements termination, redundancy, performance management etc;
- Provide advice on relevant Modern Awards Agreements, and associated industrial instruments or legislation (e.g. Equal Employment Opportunity, WHS, etc);
- Provide guidance and coaching to HR team members;
- Handle escalated cases from HR team members as required;
- Determine training needs of your team members;
- Prioritise solution(s) to deliver excellent customer service within budget;
- Lead key HR/WR/WHS processes including budgeting, business planning and compliance;
- Submit written reports (and present when required) on related matters as requested; and
- Lead HR/WR/WHS projects as necessary.
The following are essential knowledge, skills, and/or abilities of the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR Management, Industrial Relations (IR), or Law;
- Thorough understanding of the Australia IR system and the Fair Work Act (2009);
- Knowledge of WHS legislative requirements;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a HR or WR role that involved providing advice to managers or employers;
- Experience in delivering training to small groups;
- Intermediate CRM experience;
- Advanced time management;
- Advanced written and verbal skills;
- Advanced problem-solving skills;
- Advanced attention to detail; and
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel,Outlook)
To apply please include a Cover Letter and Resume by email to HR@nsw.guild.org.au. In the subject line include “HR Business Partner”.
- Only Full Time applicants will be considered;
- A Police Check will be required for the successful applicant;
- Recruitment and interviewing for this role may be undertaken as applications are received;
- The position will be filled when a successful candidate has been selected.