|Location:||Sydney | Haymarket|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 pa|
|Telephone:||02 9199 8464|
|Apps close:||Monday 10th February 2020|
• Competitive remuneration + bonus + benefits
• Australia's best reward and recognition program
• Supporting the largest Workplace Relations Advisor team in the country
Employsure is Australia's leading specialist in workplace relations. With over 26,000 small business clients, we are changing the way businesses access workplace relations advice.
The Senior Legal Researcher role is a new role to Employsure. You will be responsible for ensuring that workplace relations advice provided by Employsure to our clients is correct by proactively reviewing legislative changes across Australia. You will work with a variety of internal teams to ensure that Employsure’s position on matters is relevant and up to date.
You will be crucial in identifying and developing new resources for Advisers and keeping the Service team up to date of any developments in law.
Your ability to manage your time effectively during peak times will be paramount and your absolute focus on accuracy will ensure the rest of the Services team are delivering accurate advice to our Clients.
Employsure's people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in a prime location, every day breakfast provided, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
• Proactively review legislative changes across Australia and New Zealand and work with internal teams to determine if changes in the Employsure position are required
• Reactively review and observe changes in Workplace Relations trends across Australia and New Zealand and work with stakeholders to determine if changes in the Employsure stance are required
• Identifying training opportunities/needs for Service team members
• Identifying and developing new resources for Service team members
Interpret using technical expertise
• Using technical legal expertise to interpret the changes identified and work with stakeholders to determine what the Employsure stance should be
• Drafting, editing and proofreading knowledge resources, precedents and content
• Work with stakeholders to implement any changes
• Providing access to high quality, current materials and documents, advices and research
• Keep Advisers aware of the legal developments
• Participating in and leading a variety of knowledge, process improvement and innovation projects
The right person will have:
• Specialist legal knowledge in workplace relations
• Significant experience in interpreting and advising on Modern Awards
• Proven capability in training and technical support
• Qualifications in law, industrial relations or human resources are preferred
• Advanced research skills (legal and other research).
• Advanced capacity to comprehend new legal concepts and information quickly, and then communicate about them clearly and coherently.
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.