|Location:||Sydney | Haymarket|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000|
|Telephone:||02 9199 8464|
|Apps close:||Monday 10th February 2020|
• Competitive remuneration + bonus + benefits
• Australia's best reward and recognition program
• Contribute to the disruption of workplace relations delivery in Australia
• New role providing expert wages knowledge support to ER specialists across the business
Employsure is Australia's leading specialist in workplace relations. With over 26,000 small business clients, we are changing the way businesses access workplace relations advice.
The Wages Specialist role is a new role to Employsure. You will be tasked with highly technical work where your role will be to provide expert interpretation of Modern Awards as they relate to complex wage calculations and wage audits as well as general wages queries from your peers. Your ability to manage your time effectively during peak times will be paramount and your absolute focus on accuracy will ensure the rest of the Services team are delivering accurate advice to our Clients.
Employsure's people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in a prime location, every day breakfast provided, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
• Calculate and manage complex wage queries from start to finish
• Project manage annual and ad hoc wage review projects, for example, updating of wages schedules to reflect amendments to National Minimum Wage
• Provide ongoing support to ultimately assist clients with wages queries through the provision of training
• Take a lead role in contributing to the preparation of wages related precedents and resources, for both internal and external use
• Act as an internal escalation point for complex wages queries or claims
The right person will have:
• detailed and up to date knowledge of the national employment relations framework
• significant experience in interpreting and advising on Modern Awards
• proven capability in training and technical support to your peers
• experience with SCHADS or Building and Construction Awards would be highly regarded
• qualifications in law, industrial relations or human resources are preferred
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.