|Company:||Fair Path HR Services|
|Apps close:||Saturday 7th September 2019|
Are you an experienced lawyer looking to rebalance your life? Become a Workplace Investigator.
This small, dynamic boutique practice, based in Doncaster, conducts high quality workplace investigations into bullying, sexual harassment and misconduct. As a Workplace Investigator, you will be the ‘face’ of the business and responsible for end to end management of workplace investigations.
We approach each matter with an enquiring mind and enjoy working with a diverse range of clients, including reputable law firms. This role will enable you to utilise your strong legal experience within a contracting capacity providing you with flexibility to rebalance your life.
Why work with us? A unique culture.
• We have an agile team who work closely together to deliver exceptional quality to our clients;
• Competitive hourly rate to reflect your skills and experience, with room for growth as you settle in;
• Varying hours of work across the week (approximately 25 to 30 hours) enabling you to balance your life while meeting the deadlines of each investigation;
• A voice to contribute to organisational success with your knowledge and skills highly valued by the team;
• A supportive environment to nurture, develop and grow your skills and talent;
• Opportunity to work from home, client’s premises and on-site with other members of the team.
What you will bring to the team:
• Experience in a private practice law firm (5 years PQE preferred), in house legal role and/or employee relations. This may be in employment law or another law related discipline;
• Current practising certificate (or able to obtain/renew);
• An understanding of, and ability, to apply all elements of procedural fairness in the context of a workplace investigation;
• Eagerness to learn and be part of a small team;
• Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to summarise effectively;
• Comfortable with working flexibly as a contractor;
• The adaptability to juggle changing priorities and meet deadlines;
• Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people including colleagues, clients, complainants, respondents, witnesses and lawyers.
• Skills in stakeholder management, interviewing, drafting allegations and writing reports;
• Willingness to travel, as required, within Melbourne and on occasion, regional locations.
• A mindset to run the business as if it was your own.
To find out more, start a conversation with us today by sending your CV to Fiona at Fair Path HR Services - firstname.lastname@example.org.