|Salary:||$100,00 ~ 140,000|
|Company:||Susan Moriarty & Associates|
|Telephone:||07 3352 6782|
|Facsimile:||07 3352 7398|
|Apps close:||Sunday 25th August 2019|
Be responsible for the conduct of your own employment law matters with the support of a legal team that includes Benedict Coyne and Susan Moriarty.
- Senior Employment Lawyer with 3-5 years PAE
- 21 st Century workplace, progressive and modern firm, flexible work arrangements
- collaborative & supportive team with a strong focus on justice
We are an inner-Brisbane boutique firm specialising in employment law. We have won numerous awards and regularly feature in the Doyle’s Guide to Law as a preferred employment lawyer in Queensland. We have particularly strong expertise in providing advice and representation to career public servants and medical and allied health practitioners. Twenty years of private practice has seen a number of outstanding wins on behalf of clients. However, our goal always remains listening closely to what our clients actually want and focusing on achieving that outcome for them.
Our office is located at the Grange, with easy and free parking. We are close to public transport and shops. The firm culture is one of a tight-knit team who are passionate about justice. We are flexible and easy going while maintaining a professional and commercial attitude.
* You will be responsible for the conduct of your own matters in the area of employment law.
* You will share the supervision of a young, enthusiastic graduate lawyer and enjoy the support of several administrative staff who understand that they are there to support you in assisting our clients through a very difficult time.
* Part time will be considered.
If you have:
- at least 3 to 7 years' minimum experience in employment law;
- documented history of appearances at Directions Hearings, First Court Dates, conciliations, compulsory conferences and mediations in the QIRC and the Federal Courts;
- a strong desire to see justice achieved.
We are offering a very competitive salary and conditions for the successful applicant reflective of your years of experience and your professional status. We pay leave loading on annual leave and an additional 3 days annual leave as part of our commitment to maintaining good mental health. Telecommuting is available to help manage work and family responsibilities. We encourage you to have outside interests and the time to pursue those interests. We understand we are no longer living in the 19th century. We are actively striving to create a modern, 21st century workplace – employee rights are very important to us.
If you would like to apply for this position, please provide us with a letter outlining your qualifications and experience in legal practice, together with a copy of your resume and the names of three referees.