|Company:||CFMEU - C&G Division|
|Apps close:||Friday 16th August 2019|
The Victorian Branch of the CFMEU Construction & General Division is seeking a Senior Industrial Officer on a full time basis.
Such a role will require skills in the areas of organising, advocacy, legal strategy, negotiation and research.
The successful applicant will also be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of the labour movement and a desire to work in a dynamic and pressurised environment
Essential Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate must:
- Be highly motivated;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrate sound organisational and management skills;
- Have a commitment to Trade Union principles;
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- An approachable manner, able to assist and work with others in a team environment.
- Have computer literacy and keyboard skills;
- Hold a current driver's license.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
The following experience / qualifications are desired but not essential:
- Industrial relations qualifications;
- Legal qualifications;
- Trade union background;
- Experience in Construction Industry.
The salary for this position is negotiable depending on experience and skills.
Applications via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 August 2019.