|Salary:||$99,219-$124,428 plus superannuation|
|Company:||ASMOF - The Doctors' Union|
|Telephone:||02 9212 6900|
|Facsimile:||02 9212 6911|
|Apps close:||Friday 29th March 2019|
ASMOF is a progressive and growing union established to promote and protect the broad interests of salaried doctors and to advocate for high quality publicly funded health services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced industrial officer to join our team on a full-time basis. The Industrial Officer plays a critical role in providing industrial services to members as well as supporting the Union’s broader campaigning initiatives.
The main responsibilities of the Industrial Officer are to:
• provide workplace advice and support for members and advocacy before industrial tribunals
• negotiate industrial instruments and workplace policies
• undertake research, prepare reports and help to develop submissions on industrial issues
• recruit and support delegate structures and attend member meetings
• assist in determining and implementing industrial strategy and providing support for workplace campaigns.
To be successful you will have:
• a commitment to our union values and social justice and a keen interest in industrial relations
• a solid knowledge of contemporary industrial relations issues and state and federal industrial legislation
• well-developed research, analytical, problem solving skills and a capacity to contribute to strategic planning
• a high level of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop professional relationships with others
• current driver’s licence (class 1A).
To obtain a copy of the Position Description, please contact Jennifer Waddell or Edie Stokoe-Miller on 02 9212 6900 or email@example.com.
Please address your application to Andrew Holland, Executive Director, ASMOF NSW by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Industrial Officer application by COB 29 March 2019.
Applicants must provide a CV and a cover letter that specifically addresses the Qualifications, Skills & Experience criteria contained in the Position Description. Persons not responding to each criteria will not be considered.