|Company:||HMB Employment Lawyers|
|Telephone:||+61 3 9205 5805|
|Apps close:||Thursday 28th February 2019|
HMB Employment Lawyers has rapidly defined a leading market position as a dedicated employment, industrial relations and occupational health and safety law practice. Our firm consists of seasoned and passionate employment lawyers, with decades of experience exclusively in this area.
At HMB, our difference is clear. We pride ourselves on being readily accessible to our clients and on our ability to provide understandable, no nonsense legal advice.
Employees at HMB experience the difference of a purpose-driven culture, carefully curated to nurture individual difference, career ambition and lifestyle. Simply, at HMB our team has access to great clients, does great work, prospers with accountability and ownership in their positions, and is valued and respected.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Exceptional performance and industry reputation are the key drivers behind our sustained growth. We are seeking to add a passionate employment lawyer to our team to join us and be a part of our exciting journey.
You will ideally bring broad expertise and experience across the full gamut of employment, industrial relations and OHS matters, including:
• advising HR managers/in-house counsel on all aspects of employment law including award and enterprise agreement interpretation, performance management, restructuring, terminations, misconduct investigations, OH&S and the like;
• drafting employment contracts, workplace policies and independent contractor agreements;
• providing advice on the interpretation and application of modern awards and enterprise agreements and assisting with Fair Work Ombudsman audits and any resultant prosecutions;
• drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements and managing any industrial disputation;
• drafting, advising on and enforcing post-employment restraints;
• assisting with sale of business transactions; and
• litigation work within the Fair Work Commission, Anti-Discrimination/Human Rights Tribunals and State and Federal Courts (including unfair dismissal and general protections claims, breach of contract claims, underpayment prosecutions and so on).
Who you work for is as important as the work you do. Being a part of a great team, having a say and being heard, having access to all levels of the firm, and being able to make a contribution to the growth of the firm are important drivers for you.
• Minimum 3-5 yrs PQE in employment law
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and open environment
• Ability to adapt with change
• Take ownership of ongoing individual development
• Confident public speaker
• Demonstrated client relationships
• Inspired for contributing to the whole business
If our culture and the career opportunity align with your experience and ambition, then we’d love to speak with you. Applications will be received through the careers page at www.fibrehr.com.au