|Location:||Perth Western Australia|
|Telephone:||08 9228 6900|
|Apps close:||Tuesday 12th February 2019|
The Construction,Forestry, Mining and Energy Union (CFMEU) is Australia's leading union in the construction industry.
The WA branch, located in Perth is looking for a legal assistant to join our legal / industrial team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Editing, formatting and filing of various documents including Agreements;
- Providing administrative & research support to our in-house lawyers and industrial team;
- Document and file management; and
- Ad hoc administrative support to other members of staff as well as Union Executive and Site Representatives.
- Excellent word processing;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Readiness and ability to help others and be part of a successful team; and
- Demonstrated ability in a similar role
- Proficient in file management systems.
- Understanding of legal process; and
- A commitment to Union values.
This is a full-time permanent position.