|Salary:||$80,000-$100,000 dependent on experience|
|Company:||Protech Group Pty Ltd|
|Telephone:||07 3440 2800|
|Facsimile:||07 3440 2898|
|Apps close:||Thursday 21st February 2019|
We are seeking a motivated individual with hands on, industrial relations experience to join our team on a full time basis, located at our head office in Springwood, servicing our business nationally. This is a unique opportunity to grow your IR skills across a multi-industry employer.
Protech is a national recruitment organisation specialising in trades and technical recruitment. We are a privately owned company with a clear set of values that define who we are and how we do things. Safety and integrity is at the forefront of everything we do and we believe in delivering on our promise to our internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Group General Manager – People and Culture, this role will be responsible for:
• Provision of advice and support to staff nationally for Industrial Relations regarding the prevention and resolution of disputes, union consultation, performance management processes and termination of employment for our on hire workforce.
• Award interpretation and provision of advice across our branch network including multiple awards with specific emphasis on pay rates.
• Ensure organisational compliance with relevant legislation, industrial instruments and Protech and Government policy.
• Take the lead in negotiating and seeking Fair Work approval for National and Site/Project scope limited EBA’s.
• Assist with investigations into allegations of employment breaches and misconduct, with report creation including recommendations of actions to resolve matters.
• Develop and maintain ongoing productive relationships with third party stakeholders – Unions and representatives, legal advisors and specialists .
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Experience with award interpretation
• Interaction and relationships with variety of union and stakeholders
• Exposure to run EBA negotiations
• Ability to influence decision makers with confident and clear communication
Ideally you will have 3-5 years’ experience in an industrial relations environment, relevant tertiary qualifications and a commitment to aligning yourself to the Protech values of respect, integrity and acknowledge.
What’s in it for you?
• Career opportunities that only a national, multi-faceted organisation can offer
• Great employee benefits - Birthday off Program, Corporate Health Plans, and a Referral Bonus Scheme to name a few
• Southside location with free undercover parking